"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever."

Monday, June 13, 2011

24 Weeks Along

Well it turns out that I do not regret announcing the name early. This week has been so wonderful with people sharing their love for the name or asking how Griffin is doing. Hearing people refer to him by his name makes me smile so much. I really appreciate all of the love and support I have felt this whole time.
24 weeks was another milestone for me...if anything were to happen and Griffin needed to be born early, he could still survive with intensive care. I have no reason to believe such a thing would happen, but it's one of those things you think about and are grateful to keep in mind.
Griffin and Indy have started interacting with each other, strangely enough. When Indy is not crazy, I'll lay him on my tummy and rub his ears. Indy's heartbeat is so strong through his chest that when he lays on my tummy, Griffin can totally hear/feel it. He'll start kicking and squirming in response. Indy doesn't notice yet, but I think he'll probably hate it when Griffin finally lands a kick square in Indy's tummy :).

113 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment