"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever."

Sunday, June 26, 2011

"I Want You To Hit Me As Hard As You Can."


Alright Griffin, I know you have probably heard Tyler Durden say this one or two times while you have been hanging out inside my tummy, but you didn't need to take him literally. Starting a fight club in the womb is not okay with Mommy. Yet here we are, me with a sore rib cage and you with fists of steel and the beginnings of Project Mayhem on your mind.

All kidding aside, this boy is getting big. I feel like I say that all the time, but I marvel at how even a few days can change how you feel this baby. All of a sudden, you can tell things you couldn't tell before. You feel him when you wouldn't before. And now I am getting punched and kicked at the same time on different sides of my belly.

Griffin, your Auntie Steffie is moving out this weekend and making space for your new nursery! Just wait, this room is going to be so cool you won't know what to do with yourself. I'll post pictures as we go. All I can say is that the next month is going to be VERY FUN for me. Our nursery theme is "World Adventures". Not just Safari....ADVENTURES OF THE WORLD. GET EXCITED.

Just over three months to go. I can't even believe it. And that time is going to go by so fast. I can't wait to meet this little monster; I want to hold him and squeeze him so badly. And so many people are eager to meet him. He is going to be one popular family member for awhile. For those of you that don't know, this is the first grandchild on both sides of the family, also making it the first great-grandchild. First niece/nephew. Which is very exciting for everyone involved.

Enjoy the new playlist. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robot is one of my favorites :). Stef hates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment