"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever."

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Farewell Second Trimester, It's Been Nice Knowing Ya

Well, we are officially at the end of our second trimester. I have had a wonderful experience with this trimester and am not necessarily interested in moving forward into the third :). I was active, not nauseous, felt great, not tired. Now those things are slowly creeping back into my life along with that final, impending, third trimester.
Griffin and I had our 27 week check-up today, and we are both doing great! Griffin had a bpm of 145, my blood pressure is perfect, and my weight gain is very good. We have an ultrasound on Monday to make sure that everything is looking right for delivery down the line. Oh my goodness, part of me is so nervous that they will do the ultrasound and say, "Errr...Griffin actually is not a...boy." Most likely won't happen, but it still freaks me out a little!
My most recent development has been sausage hands and toes. If someone came over to my house in the evenings, they would probably catch me watching Law and Order SVU with my swollen feet in a bowl of ice water. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment