"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever."

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby Name.....

Caleb and I are now deadlocked at two names. One is his idea, one is mine. So hard when you want to be giving, but this decision is sooooo important!

So....I created a new poll. I don't want to mention our baby names because that would be ridiculous and not nice, but you can choose who you trust to pick the name the most: me or Caleb. Bahhahaahahaha

1 comment:

  1. Try to win before baby is born...Kyle won for Cole because after labor...I really did NOT care! :) I voted for you! And either way it will be great...Cole is a Cole! with only a vowel sound different from kyle...ugh! haha

    ReplyDelete